If your loved one is experiencing memory loss that is disrupting their daily life, it may be a symptom of Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.
As a home care agency in Florida, we at BEST PATIENT CARE SERVICES, LLC understand the struggles and difficulties patients with dementia face. To help lighten the burden, we’re providing this list of early signs of Alzheimer’s disease to help patients and their families plan better for care and assistance.
Aside from memory loss, there are a couple of tell-tale signs of Alzheimer’s and these are:
- They face difficulty in completing familiar tasks e.g., driving to familiar locations, organizing their grocery lists, or remembering the rules of their favorite games.
- They may have trouble following a plan or work with numbers.
- They lose track of dates, seasons, and the passage of time.
- They face new problems with words while speaking or writing.
- They lose or misplace things more often than usual and lose the ability to retrace their steps.
- They withdraw from work or other social activities that they use to enjoy as these can feel disorienting.
Contact us today to start planning your loved one’s care. We offer home care services in West Palm Beach, Florida for patients struggling with symptoms from not just dementia but as well as other conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and others.